Ryan Snefsky's Blog: Get Ready for a Deeper Dive: 'Behind the Tweet' Blog Posts Are Coming Soon!

Monday

Get Ready for a Deeper Dive: 'Behind the Tweet' Blog Posts Are Coming Soon!

Twitter, with its limited character count, has become a hub for short and snappy messages that often convey only a fraction of the ideas behind them. But what if we could expand on the ideas of a tweet in a far less limiting way? Well now we can with the new "Behind the Tweet" tag here on the blog!

This is a new category that will feature posts where I will take one of my tweets and expand on the idea(s) behind it. This can be a space for things like exploring the context that led to a tweet or expand on its message in a way that allows readers to gain a better understanding of what I was trying to convey.

Why create this category? I believe it's valuable to bring more nuance to the discussions that take place on Twitter. Tweets can often be taken out of context. And the full scope of an idea can become substantially diluted when a more complicated idea is reduced to only 240 characters.

By creating this new category, I can provide more context to my tweets and allow you to see the bigger picture. This will hopefully provide a bit more intellectual value to the content you engage with.

So if you're interested in exploring some of the concepts that inspire my tweets, I think you'll enjoy this new category. Stay tuned for some new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment